A YANG model catalog and registry that allows users to find models relevant to their use cases from the large and growing number of YANG modules being published.
This server is running:
- A NETCONF and REST (not RESTCONF-compliant yet) server loaded with the YANG module from draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog.
It currently only allows public read access to the content. Feel free
to reach out through the github forum if you are interested in write
access. The username is
operand the password is
- A YANG Validator, a web frontend that allows for validation of YANG modules and IETF drafts.
- A YANG Search, a web frontend that allows for searches over the content of the module catalog.
- A YANG impact analysis tool.
- A YANG Explorer that includes a YANG browser and RPC-builder application to experiment with YANG modules
For access to the REST interface using curl, try the following to receive the content of the organizations subtree from the module catalog YANG:
$ curl -u oper:oper https://yangcatalog.org/api/operational/organizations?deep
And to get the same data but in JSON-format, use the following:
$ curl -H "Accept: application/vnd.yang.data+json" -u oper:oper https://yangcatalog.org/api/operational/organizations?deep