A YANG model catalog and registry that allows users to find models relevant to their use cases from the large and growing number of YANG modules being published.
This server is running:
- A NETCONF and REST (not RESTCONF-compliant yet) server loaded with the YANG module from draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog. It currently only allows public read access to
the content. Feel free to reach out through the github forum if you are interested in write access. The username is
operand the password is
- A YANG Validator, a web frontend that allows for validation of YANG modules and IETF drafts.
- A YANG Search, a web frontend that allows for searches over the content of the module catalog.
- A YANG impact analysis tool.
- A YANG Explorer that includes a YANG browser and RPC-builder application to experiment with YANG modules
- A YANG Regex Validator, a YANG regular expression validator to experiment with W3C YANG "pattern" statements
For access to the REST interface using curl, try the following to receive the content of the organizations subtree from the yang-catalog.yang module. Note, the currently supported revision yang-catalog.yang is 2017-07-14:
$ curl https://yangcatalog.org:8443/search/catalog
This will return JSON-formatted data. NOTE: the catalog is quite large and growing all the time. Returning the whole Catalog will pulling down quite a bit of data. Alternaitvely, you can use the following to pull the module metadata:
$ curl https://yangcatalog.org:8443/search/modules
And use the following to get vendor implementation metadata:
$ curl https://yangcatalog.org:8443/search/vendors
These API endpoints may still produce large result sets. To get more granular results, use the module or keyword search interface.